- To get your Memsource account credentials, you need an XTRF vendor account, and your rates need to have been approved by Transfluent.
HOW TO GET A MEMSOURCE ACCOUNT USERNAME
- Login to your translator account at the Vendor Portal.
- Select Profile in the vertical menu on the left to access your profile.
- Choose CAT Tools on the horizontal menu at the top of the page. Your username will be indicated here by an arrow.
- Go to Memsource either by clicking on this link, or by clicking the Open in Memsource link on the job page at the Vendor portal for open jobs.
- To request, click the Forgot your Password? link on the Memsource login page and enter your Memsource username. A password will then be generated and sent to the email address you have given.
ACCEPTING JOBS DURING THE PHASING OUT OF TRANSFLUENT’S LEGACY SITE:
With the adoption of the XTRF system, Transfluent is in the process of phasing out its legacy site, which will be fully discontinued in the autumn of 2022. For translators who also receive assignments via our legacy site during the phasing-out process, resetting your password to gain access to XTRF projects will require you to login to Memsource separately for projects from the legacy site as well.