This article is for our new translation management system XTRF.
- To add new users to your company account, first sign in to the XTRF system at https://transfluent.s.xtrf.eu/customers/#/sign-in/,
- Click on the cog wheel to access the My Account section.
- Clicking on My Account will open the account preferences in a new window. Select the Contact Persons tab, and click Add Contact Person.
FILL IN THE FORM
- Tick the Use Company Data box to have all your company information attached to this account as well.
- Click on the orange button to save the changes. The newly created user profile will now be listed in the Contact Persons tab.
SENDING A LINK TO NEW USERS
- Please provide this link to the new user to get them started with using the XTRF system: https://transfluent.s.xtrf.eu/customers/#/sign-in
The new user can create a password for the account by first clicking on the ‘Having trouble signing in?’ link on the login page. This will send an email message to their email account containing instructions for creating a password.By clicking the ‘Having trouble signing in?’ link, you as the main user will also receive the same password reset email. This is only to indicate that the email has been sent by our servers – please do not use it to change your own password. It is for the use of the new customer only.
PROBLEMS WITH ACCESSING THE XTRF PORTAL
- If the new user does not receive an email, please make sure that your email settings have not blocked it. The email heading will be “Your access to Transfluent’s portal”, and the sender is “<email@example.com>”.
- If the new user has any further difficulties signing in, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.