There’s no need to send us invoices. All you need to do is fill in your payment details and check the invoice draft, in order to be paid automatically. In more detail:
- Fill in the payment details on your translator account ("My Profile" → "Payments and Invoicing"). Possible options for receiving payments are listed in next section.
- At the end of each month, our system will tally the jobs you have completed during that period. This is called the Self-billing invoice-draft.
- Edit the invoice number and reference number if needed, to match your own bookings (see section 10 for further details). Please note that it’s your responsibility to edit the details of the draft-invoice in time.
- Accept the draft invoice if everything looks good.
- On the 27th of each month, draft invoices will be "locked". You will be paid according to the confirmed invoice on the 4th of each month.